This home sauna is built from Canadian Hemlock that has been certified as completely natural, and the panels for the unit are completely solid all the way through. This gives them a sturdiness that can hardly be matched by other subpar building materials. The glass components, like the door and the windows, are built with durable tempered glass that also happens to excel at retaining heat within the sauna. There is no chance of heat escaping and affecting the surroundings.
The Joyous 3-Person Infrared Sauna comes with a sound system built in to the unit on the interior, and it has a dedicated auxiliary port so users can enjoy their private music collection while they bask in the heat of their personal sauna.
Features of the JNH Lifestyles Joyous 3 Person Infrared Sauna:
- Max Occupancy: 3
- Eight Far Infrared Carbon Fiber Heating Elements
- Premium Canadian Hemlock Frame
- Solid Wood Panels
- Dual-Wall Insulation
- Tool-Free Home Assembly
- Tempered Glass Windows & Door
- Interior Digital Control Panel
- Interior LED Lighting
- Built-In Sound System
- Auxiliary Port
- Dual Speakers
- Easy to Disassemble & Move
- Constructed Dimensions: 59.1 inches wide x 39.4 inches deep x 75 inches tall
- Requires 110V-120V/20A Outlet w/ Dedicated Breaker
5 Year on control and electrical components.
5 Year on wood structure.
5 Year on heaters.