The Dynamic Saunas MX-K206-01 Maxxus Low EMF FAR Infrared Sauna makes your home the center of relaxation by offering a wonderful in-home sauna experience that matches or even exceeds the experience in a gym or spa. The unit is built from some of the most beautiful hemlock found in nature, and while assembly is required, it takes almost no time thanks to the clasp-together panels that easily snap into place. The unit also includes tempered glass windows and a door of the same tempered glass for the ultimate insulation.
With a capacity of up to two users at once, this unit is ideal for sharing with your spouse in the privacy of your own home. A roof vent is built into the unit to prevent overheating, but the six carbon heating panels are perfectly capable of evenly and safely distributing comfortable heat around the unit. The unit is a bit large, so it is shipped in two boxes for your convenience.
In terms of technological features, there aren't many other saunas that offer the same wonderful features. It has an FM radio with a built-in CD player, and it also includes SD and USB inputs for additional music freedom. You'll be able to listen to all your music from within this sauna while your stress melts away. A chromotherapy lighting system is included as well, so you can experience color therapy in a number of different hues. This unit from Dynamic Saunas includes a lifetime warranty on the electronic components and carbon heating panels.
Features and Accessories included with the Dynamic Saunas MX-K206-01 Maxxus Low EMF FAR Infrared Sauna:
- Natural Hemlock Wood Frame
- 2-Person Capacity
- 6 Carbon Heating Panels
- Easy Clasp-Together Assembly
- Tempered Glass Door
- Roof Vent
- CD/FM Radio
- Tempered Glass Side Windows
- MP3 Compatibility w/ USB and SD
- Color Therapy Light System
- Exterior/Interior LED Control Panels
- Requires 120V/15A Dedicated Power Source
- Constructed Weight: 250 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 350 lbs
- 2-Box Shipment
- Interior Dimensions: 45 inches wide x 37 inches deep x 68 inches tall
- Exterior Dimensions: 50 inches wide x 42 inches deep x 75 inches tall
- Includes Lifetime Warranty (Heating Elements, Electronic Components)
- User Manual