Clearlight is one of the most notable producers of in-home saunas on the market, and a lot of notoriety is due to the fact that they are the only producer to use legitimate Full-Spectrum elements. These offer far, mid, and near infrared heating that provides a completely even heating experience. The controls for the unit are fully digital and can be altered through the dedicated panels or via the smartphone app for iOS and Android.
If you want the best, you've certainly found it. This sauna features the True Wave heating system that offers more than 25 times the heating potential of the next member in the category. Others only use infrared emitters that use 10W, while the Clearlight Sanctuary units feature 500W emitters.
Features of the Clearlight Sanctuary Retreat 4 Person ADA-Compliant Full Spectrum Infrared Cedar Sauna:
- Smartphone Compatible
- Premium Canadian Red Cedar Construction
- Premium Chromotherapy System
- ADA-Compliant Doors and Ramp
- USB Charging Port
- Auxiliary Input
- Bluetooth and MP3 Audio Compatible
- Dual Removable Benches
- Internal Controls
- Scheduling Features
- Exceptional Heating w/ Low-EMF Carbon/Ceramic Elements
- Tempered Glass
- Exquisite Design and Construction Quality
- Glass Roof
- Simple Installation
- Constructed Weight: 780 lbs
- Requires 240V Outlet
- Interior Dimensions: 71 inches wide x 61 inches deep x 81 inches tall
- Exterior Dimensions: 76 inches wide x 64.5 inches deep x 85.5 inches tall
- Bench Dimensions: 35 inches wide x 22 inches deep
- Wheelchair Ramp Dimensions: 36 inches wide by 28 inches deep
- Wheelchair Ramp Slope: 1:12
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty for residential use on the entire sauna – heaters, wood, controls and electrical. For commercial use, we offer a complete 5 year warranty on the entire sauna.
Why Heater Placement is Important?
TRUE WAVE™ CARBON / CERAMIC HEATING TECHNOLOGY
Customer Testimonials About Clearlight Saunas