These sorts of infrared saunas use light as a source of heat, and the advanced carbon and ceramic heating elements produce a tremendous amount of heat using very little energy, and they do so at a quick pace. There aren't many infrared saunas like this one from Clearlight, which includes a number of top-tier features. These saunas are built with Canadian Red Cedar that is both durable and long-lasting, and the glass door and windows are made from tempered glass for the strongest insulation possible.
A medical-grade chromotherapy lighting system is also built in to this unit, and it comes with Bluetooth, AUX, and MP3 compatibility.
Features of the Clearlight Sanctuary 2 Full Spectrum Two Person Cedar Infrared Sauna:
- Max Capacity: 2 Occupants
- Premium Canadian Red Cedar Construction
- Charging Station
- Android Smartphone Compatible
- Tablet Cradle
- Furniture-Grade Italian Craftsmanship
- Tempered Glass Panels
- Quick Assembly
- Reservations Mode
- Ergonomic & Reversible Bench
- Full Digital Controls
- MP3/Aux/Bluetooth Audio Options
- Chromotherapy Lighting System
- Constructed Weight: 450 lbs
- Requires 120V/20A Outlet
- Interior Dimensions: 47 inches wide x 45 inches deep x 74 inches tall
- Exterior Dimensions: 52 inches wide x 47.5 inches deep x 77 inches tall
- Bench Dimensions: 47 inches wide x 22 inches deep
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty for residential use on the entire sauna – heaters, wood, controls and electrical. For commercial use, we offer a complete 5 year warranty on the entire sauna.
Power upgrade requirement for upgrading to full spectrum = from 120V 20A to 120V 30A
Why Heater Placement is Important?
TRUE WAVE™ CARBON / CERAMIC HEATING TECHNOLOGY
Customer Testimonials About Clearlight Saunas