This sauna from Clearlight is built with Italian styling and premium detailing that makes the final product pop both aesthetically and functionally. It is well-insulated thanks to the double-wall construction and tempered glass panels for the windows and doors, and it produces very little excess EMF, unlike other home saunas that output tons of electromagnetic interference.
Modern users will love the digital control panels both inside and outside the unit that can fully control the environment as well as the music and entertainment options. The unit includes MP3, Aux, and Bluetooth inputs, so there is no shortage of options, and the included tablet cradle makes it much easier to relax with your favorite visual entertainment. This unit is quite large since it fits so many people, and it weighs just over 700 pounds when fully assembled.
Features of the Clearlight Premier IS-5 Five Person Cedar Far Infrared Sauna:
- Max Occupancy: 5
- Fine Italian Craftsmanship
- Tempered Glass
- Double Wall Insulation
- Stunning Canadian Red Cedar
- Tongue-and-Groove Design
- Easy Assembly
- Dual Ergonomic Benches
- Reservations Mode
- Exquisite Detailing
- Tablet Cradle
- Bluetooth, Aux, MP3 Inputs
- Built-In Speakers
- Chromotherapy Light System
- Full Digital Controls
- Requires 240V Outlet
- Constructed Weight: 700 lbs
- Interior Dimensions: 79.5 inches wide x 45 inches deep x 68.5 inches tall
- Exterior Dimensions: 83 inches wide x 48.5 inches deep x 76 inches tall
- Short Bench Dimensions: 20 inches x 20 inches
- Long Bench Dimensions: 74 inches x 22 inches
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty for residential use on the entire sauna – heaters, wood, controls and electrical. For commercial use, we offer a complete 5 year warranty on the entire sauna.
Why Heater Placement is Important?
TRUE WAVE™ CARBON / CERAMIC HEATING TECHNOLOGY
Customer Testimonials About Clearlight Saunas