Infrared saunas like these are growing in popularity since they are so cost-effective and easy to operate. These saunas are no different, and they are built with a number of features that help make them great. First, these saunas are constructed in the classic sauna design with Italian detailing, and the tempered glass panels are quite good at holding in heat. If you are in the market for an affordable and sleek home sauna, this could be the answer you've been seeking.
Features of the Clearlight Premier IS-3 Three Person Far Infrared Cedar Sauna:
- Max Capacity: 3 Occupants
- Recessed LEDs
- Vented Roof
- Tablet Cradle
- Full Digital Controls
- Furniture-Grade Italian Craftsmanship
- Reservations Mode
- Ergonomic & Reversible Bench
- Tempered Glass Panels
- MP3/Aux/Bluetooth Audio Options
- Chromotherapy Lighting System
- Quick Assembly
- Premium Canadian Red Cedar Construction
- Constructed Weight: 425 lbs
- Requires 120V/20A Outlet
- Interior Dimensions: 58 inches wide x 39 inches deep x 68.5 inches tall
- Exterior Dimensions: 61 inches wide x 44 inches deep x 76 inches tall
- Bench Dimensions: 58 inches wide x 22 inches deep
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty for residential use on the entire sauna – heaters, wood, controls and electrical. For commercial use, we offer a complete 5 year warranty on the entire sauna.
Why Heater Placement is Important?
TRUE WAVE™ CARBON / CERAMIC HEATING TECHNOLOGY
Customer Testimonials About Clearlight Saunas